CrystalMariestyle=

there's more to life than reading books

Unholy Magic - Stacia Kane So I‘ve just finished the second book in the Downside Ghosts series and I can’t help but compare my feelings for this series to reluctantly entering a new relationship.

So I start dating this guy, I mean reading this book, as he’d been recommended by a friend. He wasn’t much to look at and he spoke kind of funny. I couldn’t always understand his clipped, broken English. But hey I’m not one to judge (yeah right) so I looked past appearances and kept dating him, I mean reading the book. I was oddly intrigued by his depressing, gloomy personality. He was unlike anyone I’d dated before. And yet, he occasionally made me laugh. This was an easy, although surprising, relationship which required little effort on my part. I let things flow, seeing him every so often when I had nothing more important to do, I mean nothing more interesting to read.

So then, out of nowhere, I start noticing that I haven’t seen him for a while, that he hasn’t called. I found myself daydreaming about him, wondering what he’s doing, looking for him in crowds. When did I develop feelings for this guy and why? He’s everything I don’t usually go for and I’m hooked. Needless to say I think I’ve fallen for him, I mean the series, and I will call him, I mean order the next book.