CrystalMariestyle=

there's more to life than reading books

On the Jellicoe Road - Melina Marchetta "I stand up and walk towards her, because my days of waiting for more are over. If I want more, I need to go and get it, demand it, take hold of it with all my might and do the best I can with it."

I've just finished this book and I feel as if I have woken from a beautiful dream. I'm struggling to hold on to the memory of it. I'm refusing to re-enter the real world. I want to fall asleep and immerse myself back in this world. I miss it.

This is a tender, tragic, heartbreaking, beautiful, wonderful story. It's about relationships, friendships, life and love. It will make you reminisce about your own past relationships, friendships and history. It will make you miss people and moments in your life you didn't realise you missed. It will make you appreciate how beautiful and precious life is. People are good. Life is good. It will leave you feeling wondrous and hopeful.