CrystalMariestyle=

there's more to life than reading books

Wallbanger - Alice Clayton 2.5 stars. Overall I feel underwhelmed by this story, it started off strong but then become long and drawn out (the story and the sex scenes). It also crossed over into ridiculous and cliche too many times. Caroline's inner monologue about her lost 'O' became boring and repetitive, much like Ana's description of her inner goddess in FSOG. Oh and they both started out as Twilight fanfics, not sure what that means if anything. There is a lot of rambling from Caroline in this story and mostly in her head, which a good story it does not make. We also follow her around at work and attend some brunches and parties with her friends. But that's about it. It's not a deep story, it's light and fluffy so if you're in the mood for that you may find it entertaining. And the main characters don't hook up until way late in the story, by which time I'd lost interest in them and Caroline's lost O.