CrystalMariestyle=

there's more to life than reading books

Fish & Chips - Abigail Roux, Madeleine Urban In Fish & Chips Special Agents Ty Grady and Zane Garett are sent out on an undercover assignment to pose as a gay couple on a Caribbean cruise ship. Hijinks on the high seas prevail. The whole premise of Ty and Zane 'posing' as a couple was so enticing in itself and I enjoyed every minute of their 'performance'.

Ty and Zane finally have an opportunity to explore their relationship on a new and intimate level, in public and private. Of course the lines become blurred when Ty an Zane are acting as Del and Corbin Porter and when they are being themselves. Their interactions with each other are so... lovely. I find their relationship so realistic and genuine. Each gentle touch, caress or lingering look these two share has me melting. Their witty banter has me laughing. Even Ty's smirks have me blushing. Their subtle, slow building relationship is my new addiction and I am churning through this series.

These guys have wormed their way into my heart and now hold a very special place in my list of all time fave book couples.