CrystalMariestyle=

there's more to life than reading books

Divide & Conquer - Abigail Roux, Madeleine Urban 4.5 stars. My heart is all a flutter thinking about Ty and Zane. Together, they're my new book crush. Ty Grady with his boyish charm, fun nature and those smirks.. what can I say? And Zane Garrett with all his moody, over thinking, broodiness. Together they have such great chemistry, separately they hold their own as awesome characters.

I love a good romance but I don't usually get caught up in a series JUST for the romance but this one is so good, I'm hooked! So many beautiful, touching moments in this book - the texting at work, the dancing in the living room, Zane's declarations, the compass necklace, the off-the-charts sex scenes and the list goes on and on. It is so good to finally see Ty and Zane getting so comfortable around each other, so touching, so affectionate, so tender.

This series should appeal to anyone who enjoys a realistic, slow building (but so worth it in the end) romance, strong stand on their own, complex characters without too much the over the top relationship drama.