CrystalMariestyle=

there's more to life than reading books

Touch & Geaux - Abigail Roux I've been walking around today like a zombie thanks to this book, suffice to say it was damn good. So much delicious Ty and Zane relationship-drama which is a large part of why I read this series. In Touch & Geaux, some secrets from Ty's past are revealed to Zane which end up driving a huge wedge between the boys. I personally didn't mind this separation, as when I finished Stars & Stripes I was a bit over their honeymoon period so this story line provided just the right amount of angst and heartache, without completely shattering my faith in their relationship. My belief in these guys didn't waver but I enjoyed the journey they had to take to become even stronger together. They've both brought so much baggage with them to this relationship that it's nice to see them start working through some of it, even if things got rather messy at times.

The entire Sidewinder team featured in this book and I'm still not really sure why they need to be there. Even after 7 books I could actually tell you very little about any of them. This is, after all, the Ty and Zane show and any extras are really just there to fill the silence when Ty and Zane aren't fixing shit, coming up with kick-ass plans to fix shit, flirting or fucking.