CrystalMariestyle=

there's more to life than reading books

Creed (Unfinished Hero, #2) - Kristen Ashley Easily my favourite KA book so far. I can see why this book won't appeal to all KA fans. Sylvie is quite different to her other heroines. And for that reason, she really appealed to me. I sometimes find her women are a bit too girly and precious with a lot of self doubt. Sylvie is a badass chick, tough as nails on the outside but with a really sweet, genuine character beneath. She will endear herself to you. I really liked that she was self-assured and didn't fall apart on Creed's return into her life. Rather she made him work for her.

Creed and Sylvie hook up a lot quicker than expected but I didn't mind. I thought it reflected Sylvie's character and how she has come to deal with turmoil and angst in her life. She hides behind a wall of attitude and squashes down those feelings with alcohol, tough talk and sex. She may have given her body to Creed quite quickly but it took a while for him to break through to her heart again.

After having my fill of KA books after reading Breathe (I did not like the heroine in that one), this was a surprisingly different and enjoyable read.