CrystalMariestyle=

there's more to life than reading books

Fall From Grace (Mad World, #1) - Christine Zolendz Wait, what? This is a series? Uuugh, I so didn't realise. Don't get me wrong I love book series, but this felt like it should have been a stand alone. Or maybe I'm just really mad I didn't get my nice resolved ending!

I loved loved the first 90% of this book, it kept me up all night until I finished it. I just had to keep reading. Grace was my favourite kind of female character. But that last 10% or so has confused my feelings for the book overall. I really thought this was a stand-alone book so that cliffhanger ending threw me for six. So rushed, so incomplete. I didn't feel the story needed the paranormal element, the story is strong enough without it and it kind of felt added on to the end to draw out another book. The angelic storyline was vague and I'm still not really sure who Tucker's cousin is or was, let alone who and what Grace and Shane are. Although I was reading it at 2am so I was probably half asleep :)

I will definitely be on the lookout for more from this author.