CrystalMariestyle=

there's more to life than reading books

How to Kill a Rock Star - Tiffanie DeBartolo I came close to not finishing this book. Not because it wasn't good but because I didn't think I could cope with where I thought it was going. Ignorance is bliss and I was prepared to not find out how low she could stoop. I just didn't want to know.

I was warned. I was WARNED! And still, I didn't see it coming. I was not prepared for how I would feel about Eliza after she. did. what. she. did.

My thoughts at 56% - She can't redeem herself. She doesn't deserve them, either of them. She's ruined him. He doesn't deserve it. I can't forgive her. I wanted to wipe my hands at her and make up my own ending for her story. (She finally got on a plane and it crashed. The end.)

But of course I kept reading despite my little meltdown and somehow somehow she did redeem herself, I did forgive her and he deserved her so I was happy for her to have her HEA if only it meant Paul got his. I don't think I could have coped with anything less.

5 huge stars.