CrystalMariestyle=

there's more to life than reading books

Thief (Love Me With Lies, #3) - Tarryn Fisher How many times can a heart be broken before it is beyond mend?

How much drama and angst can you throw at a couple before I lose interest? About as much as occurred here.

I guess I should be happy that I had most of my questions answered - who is Estella's father? this dramatic twist was dragged out beyond need, let alone the car accident on top of it What was in the box? nothing too surprising here, everything I thought may be in the box was there Was Noah a pawn? Where was Noah? Kinda feel he was swept under the rug Why did Caleb walk away in Italy? I didn't get his sense of obligation towards Leah. By this stage he had cottoned on to her, not sure why he really stayed, except that it kept him away from Olivia What happened in the office? What?! It was just a misunderstanding? NO!

At one stage it did feel like we were just ticking off boxes as each secret or lie was uncovered or fessed up.

Maybe my expectations were too high but nothing blew me away. No revelations gave me the 'aha' moment I was looking for. Where was Leah? She just conveniently fell back in to uber-villain territory for the little page time she got. I don't love Leah but I would have liked an insight into the past scenes when Caleb did care for her. This was one big Olivia love-fest and the eventual reunion between Caleb and Olivia couldn't have been more anti-climactic.